Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blessed

I have been blessed.

Here's why:

  • Last weekend we met up with a new couple for dinner. We had a GREAT time! We ate at Colton's (I pigged out), we talked about life (I talked their heads off), and we found out we had a lot in common (we are all awesome!). Thanks Nicki and Jared for the fun night! Let's do it again? :)

P.S. if you want a cake - Nicki is the girl to go to! She makes yummy, delicious, mouth watering cakes! Check her out on FB!

  • My kids are awesome, beautiful, gorgeous, amazing, wonderful
  • So is my husband
  • My family is wonderful
Is there anything else I need? Didn't think so.

I attended a Mary Kay party last night...fun, fun! I bought some lip gloss and fell in love with the lip gloss. It is perfect for my daycare having, no make-up wearing, kid loving life. :) If you want some Mary Kay stuff, but don't know where to get it - Jenna Thomas is your go to gal! www.marykay.com/jennathomas or check out her blog.

Today was dance pictures for Bella. She was allowed to put her dance costume on, get all done up (with make-up and everything), and get her picture made. She was just so stinkin' cute! I just had to share these pictures with you. She is sure sassy I tell ya. :)






Love you daddy! See you Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment