Thursday, May 27, 2010

Update

I am definitely going to have to get better at this blogging thing. Seriously. :)

Well, I decided to take myself off of Facebook. It feels better to be away from so much outside drama. My family deserves my full attention without all the negativity that Facebook brought us. I am glad for my blog, because I love, love, love talking about my babies and my husband. I can still do that here. Thank goodness. ;)

My sweet, darling Bella will be staying home with me starting Monday. This is her last week to be at Mrs. Karen's. We will miss Mrs. Karen so very much. God placed her in our lives at just the right time, and now it is so hard to let go of her. :( We are trying to hold on to what we can, so we have decided to hire Shelby (Karen's daughter) to babysit the kids from time to time. It makes us happy to know that we have such wonderful people to trust our children with (because we need our time away too ya know).

Gavin, oh Gavin... What can I say. He is a ball of crazy with a "little tiny smidgen" (Bella's favorite saying) of sweetness. haha. He loves his momma and daddy like crazy and loves his big sister even more. Thank God for this child. He is the baby Chris and I always imagined we would have together. Exactly as we always knew he would be. Even with all the crazy. :) We are working on getting his screaming under control...he seems to be getting better with it....maybe not. lol Either way, we are all able to better tune it out. ;) The climbing, however, is getting worse. He has turned into a monkey, I think. Well...minus the tail. He climbs on the couch, the love seat, the chair, the stove, the patio chairs and table, the stairs off the deck, the slide, oh and today he climbed on the end tables...haha... I think he would climb on anything if he could reach. I can't get mad at him because he smiles at me. Oh what a smile...it literally turns me to mush. He has his daddy's smile.

To do list:
  • take more pictures
  • take the bottle away from Gavin (yikes)
  • save some money for vacation (yeah right)
  • do the laundry (who am I kiddin')
  • Forget all of the above and spend time with my family instead :)

Gavin and Bella love each other. Bella's little "sugies" is so special to her. She doesn't always admit it, but there are moments that I catch (when she doesn't know I am watching) - little moments of sweet hugs and tickle time. She even shares a toy or two every now and then. I love when I catch it. The secret moments are the best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment