Sunday, May 2, 2010

The weekend

We had a pretty interesting weekend...first of all...the storms ruined almost the whole weekend. We were up half the night (both nights) scared for our babies. Whew...we are pretty tired now. It doesn't really feel like we had much of a weekend because of it all, but we did end up having a GREAT Sunday. I made a splurge purchase yesterday! I researched it first and thought long and hard before buying it (I learned that from my dad). See below -

Isn't it great? It was only $98 for a 6 piece set! It is perfect for our deck and our family of 4. :)


Friday evening, we took the kids to get their haircut. Bella just got a trim, but Gavin went all out and got himself a "new do". I absolutely love it! We are thinking about letting Bella get her hair cut shorter, but it takes a lot of courage to do that. I'm not quite there yet. Here is a picture of Gavin with his cuteness.



Too precious...right?

We topped the day off with a kiddie pool and some sunshine. The kids really enjoyed themselves....well...until Gavin accidentally fell and went under. That's when we called it quits. haha.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love gavins new hair do!! We need to plan photos soon..and pick a weekend it won't rain!!! ha

    ReplyDelete