Thursday, June 10, 2010

The garage

The garage is slowly but surely becoming a sacred place for us. Daddy likes the garage, and we like daddy. :) Chris is building a plasma cutter machine thingy. I am not really sure what all that is, but maybe...just maybe I can talk him into writing a post one day. He will be glad to tell you all about it. All I know is that he LOVES it...he loves building things and creating things and welding things and wiring things. He is a project doer, and I love him. I think Gavin may love it too. We will see. :)


See the bruise on my sweet girl's forehead?


Gavin has to turn around to get down the steps


But he gets the job done pretty fast. haha


"oooooh"


Wanna know what happened to her head?





Seeing my baby boy with his daddy pulls at my heart strings. I completely melt...




Now...on to Bella's tragic forehead bump. See we have this changing table in Gavin's room which also serves as the playroom. Bella decided to climb on there today, and it pulled over on top of her. I COMPLETELY freaked out! I yelled, "OMG OMG OMG" like 10 times. I yanked her up and made sure she was okay....and...this is what I saw. :(


We removed the changing table from that room...and we let Bella have extra Oreos after supper tonight. She deserves it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment