Sunday, June 13, 2010

The weekend



When my babies are sick, they pretty much get anything they ask for. He had a kitkat...:)


We had a very different weekend. It started off pretty bad, but ended up pretty good. First off, Gavin started running fever Friday morning (which I freaked out over). So...I took him to the Dr. and had him all checked out to make sure there wasn't anything to be concerned about. He checked out perfectly and weighs 24.2 pounds - WOW! The Dr. ended up telling us that he more than likely had the fever virus that was going around. ugh... My poor baby ended up running a 103.5 fever Friday evening so we gave him some medicine and a sponge bath to get it down. He was still pretty sick and ended up throwing up. :( I slept with him in Bella's bed (she was at Aunt Jessica's) until about 4 am and switched with Chris so I could get a couple of hours of sleep. He ended up sweating after that and woke up much much better. He had a couple of bad diapers yesterday (diarrhea), but is wonderful today. I sure hope he stays that way and none of us get anything because.....






WE ARE GOING ON VACATION!!!! :) YAY!


See you all when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment