Saturday, July 31, 2010

Success

You hope and you teach and you pray that your children will love... You try your very best to just show them how it's done - to love with all they have. Love each other, love other people, love...even when someone isn't very nice. It's hard to do sometimes...love isn't always easy. I for one, want my children to be sensitive...even if that means wearing their heart on their little, tiny sleeves. I believe in finding the good in everyone you encounter, crying at movies that make you sad, making people happy, having fun together, spending as much time with the ones you love the most, relating the words of a song to the people in your lives...it all feels so very wonderful on the inside. My heart swells. I like it.

I love the constant reminder that I have been given more than just happiness...I have been given EVERYTHING that I will ever need. I also love the constant reminder that I have succeeded in raising a beautiful, loving, and oh so sensitive daughter. She loves like no other. As I try my best to console her after a tearful ending to Miley Cyrus' "The Climb", I hold back my own tears. She is so sensitive. I love that. When a little baby brother gets himself into trouble (frequently), we have to talk to her about not babying him when he is suppose to be "in trouble." She just can't do it though...every time he gets in trouble, we hear her say "oh bubbas, sweet baby sugies...it's okay". How can you not just let her do it. :) As I talk to her about other people who need a lot of help...they don't have food or water...they don't have any money. She replies as she runs to her room, "I have money!". She tries to hand me her piggy bank...and I want to cry. Thank you Lord...for this sweet, sweet child. I love success. I love her.


Gavin was in the middle of a fit...Bella was making it all better...



"It's okay baby bubbas...goodness gracious"



We think Gavin is going to be just like his big sis...he sure LOVES this girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment