Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A first birthday is just around the corner!

As Gavin's first birthday sneaks up on us, I am reminded how fast time flies...yet again. I am not sure how to take it...if I think about it for too long...I may cry. Here is the invitation that we are sending out today. If you didn't get one, I am so sorry. I just didn't send a lot out for the mere fact that a lot of people more than likely wouldn't be able to come (the drive is horrible...I know). So...instead, I am posting it on here for all to see. And...if you would like to come - we would LOVE to have you. :)



Thank you dearest Jenna for being so awesome! We love it when you can take pictures for us. :) Can't wait to see you at the party!


Here are a few of Gavin's accomplishments we are most proud of:

  • walking! YAY!
  • he says "maa" for more
  • he points and says, "wassat" (what's that) for EVERYTHING
  • he dances oh so very cute like
  • has the best kisses ever (open mouthed and wet)
  • says "bahh" for ball
  • says "baba" for bottle
  • says "biiii" in a really loud scream because he is mad and wants another bite
  • eats mostly table food (he loves bananas)
  • is riding forward facing in his new big boy seat
  • he says pawpaw when daddy is holding him
I am probably forgetting a few, but he is still amazing. We love our little one year old (almost). :)

1 comment:

  1. the invitations are SO CUTE!!!! i can't believe he's almost one!

    ReplyDelete