Friday, March 12, 2010

March

As I look back on the last year - through memories in my head, pictures on my laptop, or 10 second video clips, I am brought back. And OH how I love that feeling. I love to close my eyes and leave reality for just a moment of "going back in time". Like the feeling of listening to that oldie but goody of a song you remember from High School, and if you close your eyes at just the right moment and let it all sink in - you could swear you were back there again... Or sometimes just sitting outside in the beautiful spring air letting the wind hit me in my face, I am taken back to a wonderful feeling I felt a year ago today. March...I love this month. I loved this month from the beginning...the day they told me when to expect to hold my baby for the first time...March. March was my new favorite word for those nine months. Oh how I wanted March to hurry and get here. I needed to hold my baby and touch his precious face...and I knew that March could give that to me. There is absolutely nothing better in this world than seeing your baby for the first time. Thank you March.

March 12, 2009

Our baby, her baby - Happy First Birthday Gavin!

1 comment: