Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A big boy!

Gavin is definitely breaking my heart here lately. :( He has jumped from sweet baby to sweet boy overnight. We were suckers and gave Gavin a night bottle until just recently (horrible I know!). His last night with the bottle was Tuesday, November 23rd. He has done wonderfully without it! It seems like ever since we took it away, he has turned into a full blown toddler. I can admit that I did cry, but I'm so very happy for him. He is now officially pee peeing in the potty. Our potty time can last anywhere from 5 - 20 minutes. So...while sitting there, we have tons of conversations. lol He loves the camera too! He learned how to say cheese and everything. It's sooooo freaking cute!







Gavin has also had the sudden interest in standing at the sink with Bella to brush his teeth. Oh what precious memories we will have. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment