Monday, December 6, 2010

Cuteness

Recently, Jenna took our family pictures for Christmas cards. I used one as our header (see above). I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them!!!! She is amazing. Hit her up if you are interested in fabulous family pictures. You will NOT regret it! :)

I frequently catch little moments of cuteness with my cell phone camera...the only problem is...I rarely upload them...oh and the quality isn't as good as our "real" camera. Oh well...it's still cute. Here are some of those moments. :)


Bella was a piligrim at school for their Thanksgiving feast. Isn't she a beautiful pilgrim? :)


Align CenterShe was telling someone, "look...there's my dad right there!"
Do I even need a caption? :)


Bella and Layne (my little brother)


A pink Christmas tree of course!


Playing peek -a -boo with Bella in the car


Wearing dad's boots


We were shopping in Wal-Mart and Santa Claus just showed up!


Elf on the Shelf - The first place our elf hid.



Gavin's first time to pee pee on the potty!! We were saying bye to the pee pee. :)


Here is a video of Gavin in the bathtub. He is nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment