Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gift wrapping

Wrapping presents is one of my favorite parts of Christmas...oh who am I kidding? Every part is my favorite part. ;) This year, I allowed Bella to use some of her money to buy us gifts. I only gave her $5 so there wasn't much to choose from, but I am more than positive I will love whatever it is (lip gloss...she already told me haha). Since she bought these gifts, I let her do the wrapping. There was a LOT of tape used. LOTTTTSSSS. :)




We went to the parade last night. It was cold, but not too bad. The kids enjoyed it...Gavin especially loved the fire trucks. We are planning a trip to see Santa Claus at the mall tonight. Oh...and I have soup going in the crock pot. :) I love this time of year! Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment