Thursday, December 23, 2010

A whole bunch of Christmas

We sure have been busy. :) It's fun too! This is my favorite time of year...I'm sure I've mentioned it a time or two. haha. There are just so many fun things to do with your family...I'm not even sure where to start! We love having something to take our children to, and Christmas time is filled with activities. :)

Earlier this month, I attended my cousin's wedding and took Bella with me (the boys stayed home). We ended up bringing my little cousin home with us to spend the night. Well..since it was such short notice, Alex or "Alexaner" as Bella calls her, didn't have any pjs or a toothbrush so we made a mad dash to target. I let the girls pick out matching pajamas and toothbrushes. We had the best time!!! I rented them a barbie movie and stayed up late to watch it. :)


Aren't these girls precious?! They could be sisters. :)

Later on that week, we took the kids to the mall to see Santa. We decided to go on a week night hoping the line wouldn't be too long. Luckily, we were right. :) Gavin was way too nervous and almost didn't want to sit in Santa's lap, but we were able to get a good picture. He wasn't smiling, but hey I'll take it.


I put them in their Christmas Eve pajamas. Aren't they darling? :)

We finally got around to writing Santa a letter. Bella had been anxious to tell him her LOOOONNNGGG list of things she wants (and expects to get). lol I helped her spell the first few words, but then I let her have at it. It's precious.


translation: Dear Santa, How are you? I have been good. I want Lotso, Woody, Jessie, Bullseye, Buzz, Doll house. Bella.



Monday night, we went to a Christmas party at one of our friends' houses. It was fun. There was gumbo, chocolate treats galore, kids everywhere, a fire in the fireplace, and SANTA!!! Yep, Santa came to visit the kids and bring presents. It was the best time ever! Gavin ended up getting REALLY fussy...making us have to leave earlier than we had planned, but it was a great party nonetheless. :)






I threw a Christmas party here at the daycare. We had pizza, cupcakes, treats, and presents. It was a good time all around.









No comments:

Post a Comment