Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bella and Gavin

Ah...my two favorite people...and yes...I am one of those moms that LOVES to brag on her children. I can't help it...they are just too dang cute! :) I hope they will always see how proud I am of them.

Gavin was sick all last week with double ear infections and a horrible cough. We took him to the doctor and he was given a shot and some more antibiotics to take for 10 days. Today is day 6, and he is definitely feeling and looking tons better. :) His cough is going away, and he is happier than ever. At the end of the week last week, Bella started getting a cough. :( I was hoping it would go away with a little help from cough medicine, but now she feels bad. Chris had to pick her up from Mrs. Karen's today because she has a tiny fever. It may be tiny, but it's still a sign of something. Poor baby girl. I will spend my day snuggling it all away. Here are a few pictures from today with the kids.


I decided that Gavin looks too freakin cute in his hat...so I took LOTS of pictures...:)


The best one tooth grin EVER



Geez...he is way too cute for his own good...



On a mission



A multi-tasker



Have you ever seen a cuter rat tail? I didn't think so...



He crosses his tiny feet all the time



Bella - just beautiful. This was last week before she started feeling bad



My favorite little girl in all the world



Not feeling too great



Poor baby girl. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment