Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's time...

...for a new post. I have been busy lately and haven't had much time to update. Between the daycare, cleaning, and spending time with the family - I find it hard to be able to sit down and blog. :( I really like blogging too. I guess I will have to get better at it.

We went on a date again Wednesday night. We are REALLY enjoying these "date nights" provided to us by Jess and Stan. They are so wonderful. Wednesday night, we went to see Avatar 3D. I really liked the movie, but I had a headache. The 3D part wasn't helping either and it turned into a migraine by the end of the night. ouch! I hope to NEVER have one again. Migraines make me turn into a big baby. :(

Here are some pictures I took of the kids...we were bored.

I love my curious baby...



Bella's CD cover...haha!


Yes, Bella has an Edward barbie. :) We love him.




Bella was trying to kiss Gavin...



But, he pushed her away...lol



He tried to run, but she caught him on the cheek :)



He just looks defeated...poor guy had to get kissed by his sister...



Coming to tell me about it...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment