Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Bella Marie


Oh Bella...you are such a stinker, but oh so very cute. Here is why:

  • Every night before she goes to sleep, she says, "goodnight mommy - I love you more than anything". Then we blow each other a kiss and of course she has to put my kiss under her pillow for safe keeping. (I may accidentally put her kiss under my pillow too...what if I need it during the night?)
  • When she is talking about something REALLY big, she says, "hugenormous"
  • When we cook her one of her favorites for supper she dramatically replies (with her eyes closed and hand on her tummy), "mmm...this is the best supper EVER!"
  • She thinks Gavin is "the cutest baby sugies" (sometimes)
  • When she can't believe something just happened, she says, Well goshlee"
  • She still gets her "B's" and "V's" mixed up. (i.e. table is tavle, Gabe is Gave, tub is tuv)
  • She is very crafty and can cut anything out like you wouldn't believe.
  • She loves taking a bath with her baby brother, but sometimes won't admit it.
  • She says "up in the morning" way too much - "Where am I going up in the morning?", "Am I staying home up in the morning?", "Who is coming over up in the morning?" Oh my...
  • She stomps her foot, rolls her eyes, and storms off with the best of em...ha! We will definitely have our hands full later on...

No comments:

Post a Comment