Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Stuff...

I haven't updated in a while so I thought I would just blog about "stuff". I don't really have much going on to blog about, but I have a couple of recent pictures I took. The kids are doing pretty good...the sickness is gone. Thank goodness! Gavin has a check up tomorrow at 4:00 just to make sure everything is clear. Just in the last couple of days, he has turned into such a stinker. He is sooo demanding and pushy. I don't know what happened to my sweet, precious baby...but I want him back! Bella has always been demanding and pushy, but in the last couple of days she has been so sweet. hmmm...role reversal? lol


Girls night at red lobster with friends/relatives...and...Yes, we did dress alike..:)



Me and Sarah



Bella and "Alexaner" - the two most beautiful girls in the world



I have trained her to smile...lol...if you notice, she looks the same in every picture. haha



Still smiling even when she isn't looking...lol



We decided to trust Bella to take our picture - she did a great job...until...




She got sidetracked...



I laughed forever...



We were all laughing hysterically in this picture because of it! lol



This is old, but I liked it. :) It's sweet.



Playing with my eye makeup...he was having a ball



Daddy's baby



Jumping on the bed is the greatest!

1 comment:

  1. Ya'll looks so cute dressed alike! I'm loving the pictures Bella took!

    ReplyDelete