Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow + a GREAT dad = FUN!!!


Friday was great! We all got iced/snowed in together (Chris didn't have to go to work). We enjoy those days sooo much. We are all kinda wimpy and Gavin is still too small...so we didn't go outside and try to enjoy any of it. I feel it would have been a disaster...lol So..instead, we made red beans and rice, cookies, dumplings, brownies (thanks for the 5 lbs by the way)...and we made a fort, AKA "fork" as Bella was/is calling it. haha! Chris is such a wonderful dad...man I am sure blessed. Here are some really great pictures. Did I mention how blessed I am? :)






Bella was having a blast!



So was Gavin!



I love these two




Shadow puppets...sort of...lol



ooooohhhh...scary!




Gavin didn't know what to think about this...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment