Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Gavin

I want to dedicate this blog to Gavin. He is growing and changing so fast...I would like to update you on his accomplishments. This is especially for you daddy since apparently I don't update my blog enough. :) I Love you dad!

Gavin Walter Eastham
  • is 9 months and 4 days old
  • is 20.54 lbs
  • has ZERO teeth (but..I see one coming) -*update* Gavin now has a tooth! It is through the gums now!
  • can crawl SUPER fast
  • pulls up on literally EVERYTHING
  • can walk with a walker
  • loves to clap and yell "aaahhh aaahhh"
  • says "dada" and "mama"
  • says "ba ba" for bottle
  • says "bahhh" in a really deep voice for Ball
  • says "Biii" for bite
  • says "lala" for Bella
  • is into everything!
  • can multi-task very well
  • has the biggest and cutest smile on earth
  • is starting to look more like me :)
  • gives open mouth kisses when you ask him to
  • loves to be rough with his daddy
crawling



Into everything - see I told you



Biggest smile



Being rough and loving it
(yes, Chris' shirt does say, "The cops just pulled me over for carrying these guns") - Corny I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment