Monday, December 28, 2009

A very Eastham Christmas

I can't believe Christmas is over! I am a little sad... Here are the highlights of our first Christmas with Gavin (not in my belly). :) Santa came to visit the kids and even brought us a blue ray player, a new camera, and a gps thingy. The kids got waaayyyy too much....which leads me to my New Year's resolution: I want to teach my kids to be kind and generous. I don't want them to be greedy and unkind. It is ALWAYS better to give...that is what Jesus did for us. LEARN this lesson please! :)

I had so many pictures I wanted to put on here, but I couldn't post ALL of them because you would be here until next Christmas just looking at them . ha! So...I posted my favorites.


Playing on the bed with dad



Opening up their present from Aunt Jessica



Bella loved hers!



Gavin stuffed a whole piece of chocolate in his mouth...lol



Cookies for who? I thought they were for Santa!



Not for Gavin either!



Making the reindeer food



I thought this was cute...Bella and Chris...she looks tiny!



Daddy bought Gavin a JD tractor...he pushed it all over the kitchen



I am just glad there were some cookies left for Santa...lol



Christmas morning



This is how we found Gavin haha!



Oh MY! Santa DID come!



And...he filled the stockings too!!!



Bella had to put all of her stuff out of Gavin's reach...



I'm not sure he really cared...haha



Daddy and the kids



Bella's Hannah Montana guitar



I took this with the new Camera....I like it!



Gavin and Big Daddy



Opening the first present from Big Daddy and Big Momma



He loved it!



Can you believe I have 3 times as many pictures as what I posted! :) Be glad I didn't...huh? haha! I hope everyone has a happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. WOw it looks like ya'll had a HUGE fun christmas! I love the photo of Gavin with chocolate in his mouth and Bella with her Hanna Montana Guitar...gotta love hanna montana!

    ReplyDelete