Saturday, December 5, 2009

Holly Jolly Birthday and a little Christmas time too!

Bella had TWO birthday parties...she sure is lucky. I only got ONE party when I was little, and I got to share it with my brother, Todd. It's okay...I ain't mad. :) Her first party was at daycare. I LOVE Mrs. Karen. She is the most wonderful person EVER. Her second party was here, at home.

The loot:
3 barbies
a barbie bathtub
an Ariel doll
a barbie book
tons of art supplies
Hannah Montana dress up
Ariel toy thingy :)
Drawing pad and pens...etc
Edward Barbie doll ("Twilight boy")
Dance Bag with her name on it
Dance Clothes
Ballerina magnetic doll

Geez...looks to me like she doesn't need any Christmas.
Here are a few pics...


The best Ariel cake ever!



Barbies!



She loved this one! lol



I can't believe I know HANNAH MONTANA!


Chris finally got around to finishing our Christmas lights. They are absolutely wonderful! I just love, love, love Christmas. It makes me soooo happy! We wanted to go outside to see all of his hard work, but Bella just couldn't take off her Hannah Montana dress up. She decided to leave it on and improvise for the cold weather. Here is how THAT turned out. haha

One stylish little girl! :)



Done! Isn't it magnificent? :)


Gavin has been sick since Wednesday night. We took him to the Dr. this morning. His ears are starting to become infected. He has some feel good medicine now so let's pray that it works and he gets back to normal. I hate to see him sick. :(

My poor sick baby. Please pray for this sweet face to get better. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment