Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hey pretty lady ;)

Okay...so I don't have to tell you how COLD it is outside, but you know I'm going to anyway. :) It is FREEZING!!! (My words are blue because that is what freezing and cold look like) I have already previewed you on our fab Christmas lights, but unfortunately we can't leave them on all night or we would be even more broke than we already are...so...somebody has to go outside in the FREEZING COLD to turn them off. Well...it's not gonna be me!!! Luckily my husband is totally awesome and great - he will do it for me right?

Chris (after his shower and with wet hair) "Man...I forgot to unplug the lights, and it is COLD"
Me "Oh no! I forgot about that" (not really..I just didn't wanna be the one to do it)
Chris goes in our room and stays a minute...
I yell out "okay! I will unplug the backside of the house, but you have the rest!"
Chris "Okay"
He comes out of the room...and this is what I got to see:

Hey Pretty Lady :)

He grabbed MY robe to stay warm while he went outside. He didn't want me to take a picture, but...I hardly ever listen very well. Isn't he cute?


1 comment:

  1. hahah that is hilarious!! Tell him purple is his color!

    ReplyDelete