Tuesday, December 22, 2009

World Peace?

I caught Gavin playing in the cabinet. I probably should have made him stop and said, "no no", but I just watched and laughed. :) It made him happy! I didn't want to steal that away. It's so funny how the simplest things like playing in a cabinet can make him happy. Maybe if our world played in cabinets more? :) By golly...I have figured out World Peace! Have a great day and enjoy the pictures of the cutest little guy EVER playing in the cabinet. I also added a couple of pictures of Bella drinking hot chocolate and getting it everywhere - WHY?...because it made her happy of course! :)


This was his first time to discover that there was a drawer there. lol



He already knew that the doors opened, but didn't get this far with it!



He lost his balance...



But...then he noticed me. :) Cute boy.



The biggest cup of hot chocolate plus the cutest little five year old = ?



Happiness :)



And a chocolate mouth LOL

1 comment:

  1. um, i'm pretty sure you have the cutest kids in america! i didn't know you were blogging - i'm so glad you found me!!! :) i love it! keep the blogs coming!

    ReplyDelete