Thursday, December 31, 2009

This and that - and a little "what's that?"

I don't have too much to post about. Nothing exciting really happens around here. ha! Well...it's exciting to us, but...

I can't believe 2009 is coming to an end. It's sad to me because Gavin was born in 2009...how can it end so soon?! That leads me into my greatest accomplishments of 2009:

1. Gavin was born 3/12/2009 - one of the best days of my life :)
2. I got away from my old workplace (lots of negativity there)
3. Started my own in-home daycare and LOVE it!
4. Made some dear new friends

It doesn't seem like a lot of accomplishments, but they are the greatest! I sure hope 2010 is just as wonderful. :) (minus a new baby of course) lol

Happy New Year!

"What's that?"



Gavin has been saying "what's that?", but it's hard to get on video. I decided to try again today and actually succeeded! He also calls Bella - "LaLa"...it's very sweet. He loves her tremendously....and she loves her "baby sugies" too (even though she totally ignored him in this video) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment